Sunday, July 26, 2009

Office Life


On Friday, bunch of Management Trainees and Interns of my company started circulating mass emails about how exciting the 1st 2 weeks went.

[Right] "Looking over the Shing Mun River 城門河 from my office's reception area"

Then I realize its because we have all got our first salary in iDS.... :)....Check out Hang Seng Bank e-Banking right away...ITS THERE!! my first salary....>< Okay, it sounds great when you get your salary, but recently I was kinda worried about work life....

It seems that work life means you put most of your life to your company....

I saw my colleagues working til midnight every day. Some even need to be in office in Saturday. Yes true the pay is high, but I wonder, can I live like that for 20,30 even 40 years??

Started to appreciate school life so much.

They said its the reason why you need to love your job cause you have to be in it for the most part of your life.

I really like what my department is doing (lets just assume that I could be able to come back as Management Trainee next year), those are cool stuff. I dare say we will not be bored by tedious and repetitive daily operation. But, if I have to submit 90% of the time I wake up to it, no matter how interesting it is, its still scary.

I hope I could cope with this. Or maybe I should think of post-grad...haha....professor's life looks good!