Friday, July 17, 2009

A Summary of my 16 days in Malaysia

Always wanted to make a summary of what I did in the 16 days I spent in Malaysia this summer. Here it goes, I think I dint really meet too many ppl this time sadly. I think next time I should put up a blank schedule and let all the frens just fill in the dates that they can meet me before I come back to M'sia.

June 16th Tuesday

9:15am Flight, Reached KLIA by 1:05pm took bus to KL Sentral (RM10), Grab a taxi to Sister’s place. Visit brother’s new house at night.

June 17th Wednesday

Woke up late, abt 11pm. Went Bandar Utama with mom, tried to online in One Utama’s Starbucks. Failed, whole area’s wifi server was down, good job streamyx. Tried the new Starbucks Frappuccino, it was bad. Black Forest cake is nice anyway. Bought next day bus tickets for me and mom back Penang.

Had a great seafood dinner with sis, bro in law, mom and Michele.

June 18th Thursday

10am depart from Bandar Utama on aeroline, a bus who thought that it’s a plane itself. They have their stewardess as well. Lame serving of Subway as lunch, super small. Reached penang by 4pm.

Dad brought me to Char Koay Teow right away. Hainanese Chicken Rice as Dinner.

June 19th Friday

Relax at home whole day, had an appointment with Khee Ghee to meet at night. He was sick, we didn’t meet at the end.

June 20th Saturday

Hit for Kuala Kedah. To pay my tribute to my grandma.
Met my second sis Irene, got my fake iphone.
Met some of my relatives including my cousins the twins, Meiji, En’en and the cutest Elim.
Got back late and missed Juliana’s invitation to Youth’s music fest.

June 21st Sunday

Met Chun Howe at 4pm, then he went Yeong Boon’s BBQ party.
Met Ivan Eow Kok How, Soon Hui for supper. Chun Howe join us later after the BBQ.
Wei Ping came at the end with his girl friend. @ Kapitan Gurney Tower.

June 22nd Monday

Bought Pirated games from One Stop.

Met Choon Him at night, it became the only meeting between us during this summer. He wanted to meet me again the next week before I go, but he was too busy to make it after all…..so sad….

June 23rd Tuesday

12:00AM wished Juliana Happy Birthday.

Evening: Watched Transformers: revenge of the fallen with Kok How, Soon Hui, Shih Tong and Shun Mu.
Stormed Mamak stall ‘Subaidah Tg Tokong’ after that.

June 24th Wednesday

Met Dr. Teng for consultation on immunization

Went dental clinic, did wisdom tooth extractions (2 teeth, both on right cheek),

Extremely painful.

June 25th Thursday

Went Gurney shopping. Wasted time whole day.

June 26th Friday

Queensbay Lunch with Yee Teng and Hui Jean, @Dragon-I restaurant. Did shopping with them @ G2000, Origin and digital bay. Met Shu Fen jie jie (cousin) in Queensbay mall and got the wool scarf knitted by herself. Saw Transformer’s merchandize exhibition in Queensbay.

Took a long journey of bus to times square. Met friends from SAPY. Farewell party for Joshua and Swe Shyan.

Witnessed the worst public transportation in human civilization, probably even a bunch of sausages can do better than that. Moral of the day: never in your life trust Penang’s public transport

June 27th Saturday

Gurney window shopping, walked to one stop for printer ink.

June 28th Sunday

Hit Penang Hill with Hui Yang, Yan Hong, Juliana and Chuan Eng. The most boring place on earth probably but had a very nice time with all my pals. We visited CLHS before that.

June 29th Monday

Shopping spree with my mum: bought shirts, shoes, belt, bolster….bla bla….

June 30th Tuesday

Went Prangin
Karaoke @ Redbox with Yan Hong, Chong Yew, Tsong Han, Kee Jin and Chuan Eng.

Very Fun.

Choon Him being reminded by me about failing to meet me and being forced to make a promise to come HK in one and a hlaf year time as a punishment. HAHHAHA


July 1st Wednesday

Took express bus to KL at 10pm

Had an Indian lunch at Hartamas

Had a Korean BBQ at night

Met Aaron Khoo and his gf, Yeong Boon, Teng Aik and Chun Howe at Solaris.

July 2nd Thursday

Took KLIA Express to KLIA, took 9:15am plane back HK


I was thinking, how would it be like when I started working in HK? probably only back in M'sia once a year? so unimaginable...My family members could always fly to HK to see me, but it will be very hard for me to see my friends again....so sad....For those whom I dint have a chance to meet, Khee Ghee, Fion, Jun Hean, Chee Seong, and others ( if you are not named, dont worry, I still remember you, but I just cant name everyone, it will take me forever)....I am so sorry, let us meet next year :) its a promise...