Monday, July 27, 2009

New Flickr Photo and new banner design

You should have realize there are some thumbnails right beneath the blog title. Those are my photography collections in flickr, those "best shots" I had, with some editing done.
From time to time I will update my collection and my blog will show the latest 8 of them.
The 3 new photo I uploaded today are the following:

Hong Kong on a wall
Hong Kong on a Wall (click for larger photo)
A wall with words crafted on it, describing the culture and history of Hong Kong. Found in Hong Kong Planning and Infrastructure Exhibition Gallery (香港規劃及基建展覽館).

My first Dragonfly
My First Dragonfly(click for larger photo)

Taipei.Taxi.Metro 台北.的士.捷運
Taipei.Taxi.Metro 台北.的士.捷運(click for larger photo)

I also customized my own blog title:
Just to make my blog a little bit special....like it? hate it?