Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wrist Pain- Carpal Tunnel..??



from my sketch book-

suffering from severe wrist pain after using an unusually tall table with an unusually low chair.
Just got a new chair yesterday from a nearby furniture shop, feels better but I think the consequence of month-long improper posture will not fade away that easily.

If I am not careful enough, the photo below may happen to me: WARNING: GROSS IMAGE AHEAD:
OKAY I saw one even grosser, but lets just leave that outside my blog (You may google image Carpal Tunnel to have a look, AT YOUR OWN RISK people)

Things happened recently that happened to me since I last updated?
Here we go:
1)Just asked company for a transfer to KL(Shah Alam actually) currently 90% approved....
2)My kelisa came to me all the way from Penang, started driving around, brought mum to Pasar Malam/Tani :D
3)Just got my father to Hospital KL, a govt hospital, and realized what an A-hole private hospitals are.
4)Been watching lots of Hokkien drama with my Mum/Dad
5) Been watching lots of HK drama with my mum.
6) Heading back HK from 15th to 19th November. to pack the remaining stuff.
7) Changed a new laptop :) Fujitsu!!
8) My DSLR is slowly dying of fungus infection, thinking of switching to Nikon after this (You caught me...zero brand loyalty)
9) tries to exercize......not very successful apparently.....too lazy to wake up early.

Anyway, Seems like life took a quick turn for me :)
Lets all stay hopeful!