Monday, March 5, 2012

So it was my birthday on 4th of March...

There was this game circulating in the internet world, and yesterday was my birthday:
If you don't know what a Nyan Cat is, its an internet phenomena, an insane video of a cat singing repetitive melody in "nyan"s for a straight 10 miniutes on youtube. Just go youtube and check it out. I actually like the song and it was once my ringtone..lol....

AND don't worry if you just found out my birthday today, because I am very remorseful for not remembering other people's birthday without the help of facebook ....this is my self-punishment, hahaa.

So how did I spent my birthday? well, finishing the last few episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Season 5 (yea, old school). Completing a paper building cut out model given by friend on a postcard from Taiwan. went jogging.....nothing much actually. Oh yea, have some great cake with my sis, bro-in-law,my niece and my mom the day before. Its great :)

I actually drawn this yesterday but the internet is playing some games with me, I can do anything except uploading pictures....

Gosh, 25 years old....I have spent half of my years in my twenties........

Until next time!

(P.S., I uploaded this to 9Gag.com, if you are a 9gagger, go like it for me !)