Sunday, September 27, 2009

The one about Whopper and potato

I am not trying to be racist or hostile towards any race or nationality...but...it is kinda funny.
Yesterday when I was in Student Center Food Court lining up for Burger King, the server asked the person behind me what he wants (cause they will prepare the burger that you want on order)
The person behind me is very obviously a Mainland Chinese Nationality.
At first he was not aware that the server was asking him..so he just stared at the menu.
Then the server asked again with a louder voice.
"How can I help you sir??"
" Oh oh...ehh.....A Whopper and potato."
....
I was like: what the hell, potato???
And I guess thats what the server thinking too......Potato..like this:

????.......
After a few seconds, both me and the serve realize what he meant was : fries....